Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

First Year Sem 3 aka Short Sem

So now here i am, 5.44 in the morning at senai airport writing my new entry. haha

This year I had short sem here, when everyone is going back for their 2 months holidays, I have to stay and my holiday left is 2 weeks. But due to raya holidays, my holiday became one month instead of 2 weeks! Good good good XDD So now I'm going to share a bit about how i spent my short sem, alone.

ALONE. Yeah, I stayed alone here, at Michelle's rented house. Thanks her for letting me stay at her place when most of the students stay at Taman University. Of course, many ppl asked me, why i don't want stay at taman u since my place don't have wifi and it's not really convenient. Well, first reason is when the time we need to submit our hostel application with the hostel fee, I have no money to pay for it. Second reason is, I don't like to live around with the ppl I'm not familiar with. Actually I was kinda looking forward to live alone! XD 

Many ppl also asked me, how do you do? Living alone. My answer is NICE! To be honest, staying alone is so so so so nice! Although I don't have ppl to chat with (well ppl i usually wanna chat with never beside me also), then I bought RM18/month plan to keep connected with my besties and friends. Sometimes being around ppl also very sien. Especially when you have an annoying disgusting asshole roommate to bear with, then living alone is like you're living in a sweeeeeeet heaven! It's really nice when no one ask you, whatcha doing?. No matter what i am doing is totally none of your business right? Btw, I will suddenly chuckles or smile/laugh when i think of i'm living alone. Hahaha. So yeah.. Pretty pathetic though. LOL

Anyway, why my 2 weeks holidays turned to one month's? Haha. It's because raya holiday! First time really love raya Raya has 2 weeks holidays, then left one week lecture week then final week. Lecturer said he can finish everything before raya, so the problem left is can we have final exam earlier? I put lots of effort to let lecturer give me early exam. My lecturer, also is my penasihat akademik, he is soooo damn lazy!! From the day we knew after raya holiday we just need to come back one day for final (it's totally impossible for me coz hey my dad isn't pilot), I kept asking him to let me know can i have final earlier possibly before raya. He kept saying next week next week, until the week before holiday, last week, he asked me to book a flight directly and gave him my boarding pass so that he can help me adjust to let me have my final earlier. Of course I did so asap, and I gave him my boarding pass on friday, put inside the damn envelope that stick on his door (i seriously curious why he always not in his room). The tuesday i asked him (as wednesday is the last day of class), can i have exam on wednesday? He replied, need to be confirmed by dean first. I was like.. What the... Alright, then when you can confirm to me coz tomorrow is the LAST day. He said, dean asked why need to take exam earlier. I was soooooooooo full in rage when i saw that msg! WTF, now you're asking me why??! I thought you should in the progress settling this shit! Then I said, can i use family problem as a reason, he asked me draft letter for him. Okay, after I finish type my letter, printed, and again need to put in his damn envelope, I saw my boarding pass is still in the fucking envelope!!!! That time I felt like wanna kick him door, scold him the word start from 'c' and show him my longest finger!! Luckily the next day he still let me have my exam. So now I settled everything so finally can relax and enjoy my one month holiday. Btw, he is really sucks. Although lastly he made up my final, but he is a person with no commitment. Tsk tsk....

Oh ya, need to thank kit fetch me to senai! haha if not really hard for me to call a taxi to senai by myself. The price is gonna kill me. No bus to senai pulak. What the heck, at least got bus to LCCT and KLIA. Senai sucks. Fly from johor still more expensive then fly from KL. Why I don't want just fly from KL? Nah. I went through the process of take bus from Parit Raja to Batu Pahat Terminal, then bus to KL TBS, then bus again to LCCT, lastly bas lagi to KLIA for twice. I really tired of catching up with so many buses, so fly from senai then. haha

Owh finish this entry now the time is around 6.11am. Still got 3 hours ++ before my flight. My flight is at 9.35am TTATT How to kill time when all i think is "I WANT SLEEP". Hahaha LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment