Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

You think your life is sucks? Read mine.

Yes, I am gonna publish a book with this blog title. Or I can change the title to "My Life Fucks Me Everyday" →_→

Today..... A shitty thing happened on me AGAIN. I went to library to borrow book, as to satisfy the request of the lecturer of materiel of mechanics also because I rather read book then her bahasa slides. I went to the machine there, I scanned my matric card and type in my pin, as usual, then the screen showed a notice of I cannot borrow books cause my ID is blocked. I was like what the heck??! Then I repeat the steps again, just this time I type my pin slower lor, cuz might be pin error ma. Still cannot. NEVERMIND I TRY AGAIN WITH EVEN SLOWER SPEED. Wtf pin with 4 digits impossible I will type wrong so many times and I confirm I didn't forget my pin cuz I never change before. Tiam liao lor, dunno what the shit happen again liao lor confirm system got problem lor. Then I went to the counter and asked :" Why my ID is blocked huh?" Then that librarian checked and told me is because I have a book haven't return yet and I need to pay fine RM46.40. WTF SERIOUSLY??  I really really confirmed I got return every books that I had borrow. I told him, he gimme the book code and asked me go find at the shelf. can be lazy abit it's my fault now meh i am a victim leh dude scare the hell out of me leh dude

I asked him, what's the title of the book. Calculus. Wth calculus, hell yeah calculus. That's the course I took last year, when I was a YEAR ONE SEM ONE student now I'm year two dy man! yeah right I only got borrow books during sem 1, new student ma keh keh act like very rajin lor I don't even have the image of how the book looks like when he told me the title. So I went to fourth floor and find lor, and yeah found one on the shelf. So freaking thick man, more confirmed I sure won't forget to return this gigantic bulky book. Then I rushed back to the first floor, to the counter and told him I found the book. He checked and said same code but different barcode leh. I was like wtf banyak macam-macam lah chicken I was so pissed and got a diploma student beside comfort me LOL. So I went back and find another one lor, but found the other one with the barcode matched book code tidak match pulak. Chicken I was so scare I thought I need to repay the book liao wor, cuz there was no more that book on the shelf, that book so freaking thick sure very expensive one ngam ngam there got another ppl who REALLY LOST HIS BOOK, that library told him fine no need pay only need to pay the price of book even the book is rm1000 you also need to pay. Me kiu ah AND I DIDN'T EVEN LOST THE BOOK NOT MY FAULT PUN!!! Where to find money to pay ahh heart pain ah if I really need to pay for it! 

Lastly that really is the book I borrowed last time lah. Duh. They deduct my fine and asked me fill a form lor. Still warn me next time after return book by using machine check my account see whether is really returned or not. I just wanna say... WHY WHOLE WORLD PPL RETURN BOOK USING THE SAME MACHINE THAT I USED BUT ONLY ME KENA FUCK. You tell me lah!!! Urgh! 

And ah, today I went to McD enjoy makan GCB, I thought my class at 5pm but actually is at 2. Screwed. *roll eyes* 
And and and, when I was coming out from the library I saw a sikun bus stop there, but when I reached bus stop, it's gone. = = Then I wait lor, I always wait for bus what, so here comes an etika delta (after one song time) but it's so full and I don't squeeze like a savage to get in a bus. So I didn't get the the bus lor, decided to walk to atm lah, when I was walking I saw a UTHM bus is going out. Fuck la even if I have the olympic racer's speed I also can't reach bus stop before the bus mah. Sien when I almost reach bus stop I saw the uthm bus went out lor. Like that treat me lor, let me wait another half an hour lor. 

SIEN SIEN SIEN

My life can be more bitch abit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment