Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Not emo, I guess.

Recently I'm really keen to update my blog huh. haha 
Although I'm not filling it up with interesting stuff. 

Sometime I look at other people, I'm so envy with them. They can always do the things they wanted to do, or actually the things I wanted to do. It's easy for them, but it's a mission impossible for me. All I want is just a little happiness than can make me feel like I'm worth to be existed in this world. But I dunno why I'm having all negative thoughts in my mind, I'm just 20 but I'm no longer the little girl who dreamt about her awesome future anymore. I was a girl who always thought that tomorrow must be better than today, and a cool and outstanding future is waiting me out there. I thought that now I might not be able to do big things, but I'll be the big one in the future. Haha, full of sarcasm. 

About the people who made my days suck than what i had expected, thank you. At least I'm prepared to meet the different level of assholes out there. Just like one of my friend told me, yeah, I met too much nice people so I can't seems to move on when I meet one total ass. Will try to learn how to ignore. Ignorance is bliss. Hard lesson. :( 

Buck up and fuck all the assholes! haha

It's time to sleep! 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I know it brings no difference but I still have to say...

    CHEER UP DUDE!!
    You still have us!
    N ur secondary school gang!
    So... hope you will be happier lar.. ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much~!!*hugss*
      Yeah, trying to be happier but i believe i will!
      You too ya~! Stop emo! hehe XDD

      Delete