Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mobile Blogging!

I heard can update blog by using phone and I'm kinda bored now so I give a try then. Haha
Finished finals and officially ended the life as a year 1 student. Not considering the short sem lah. = = Back to kuching to meet my dear bffssss haha cause ah ying is back from Melbourne and she will be going back around August.

Hate to go back to Batu Pahat to continue my short sem. But now only me alone gonna stay for short sem made me feel good also. At least I can no need face the same annoying face everyday. Gimme a rest and prepare to see her annoying and disgusting face after 2 months. Haha

Anyway had fun in kch with my friends! Will update more in my next entry if I'm not lazy hahaha
Gotta off and eat ying's butter pork. Lol she cooked one, I doubt the taste. Hahahaha

Here is a photo with my lovely friends! Love them very very much much hahaha

this is what ying cooked for us. Butter pork and vege! haha


PS: Blog using mobile is convenient but it's better without posting photos. LOL I re-edit this post because the photos posted are too big and in a mess with the words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment